Beiträge von Nielsen74

I don´t know if (think) the petition for the Editor for T3 whas the reason that Eidos releaset an editor but they can´t hav but noticed the extensive thief community that is for T1/T2 (thanks to DromEd i think) that is still her after 10 years, people are still buying Thife1/2 and getting more then "just" a game and that might hav ben the (main) reasoning for Eidos to relaseing the editor for T3, hopeing that it will be the case with T3 too, but i actually don´t know, you´l hav to ask Eidos (i do think it made the decision a bit easyer for Eidos) :P

Zitat

Original von s. tschiesche (z.b. source code, beta versionen und alles was von thief 2 gold da ist)

Well it´s not "just" for Thief Gold, but for all of the Thief series (including Thief: The Dark Project, Thief Gold, and Thief 2: The Metal Age)

Sorry that i´m writeing in english on a german sight, but as this is of the outmost importens i will dear it (please transelate this post it to german if any one will/can as my german just goes to understanding speech/text and talking the languages)

Quote off Ataricom

Zitat

For those of you who don't know, I'm starting a petition to have Eidos give us the old Thief stuff like the source code, beta versions, and whatever was made for T2G.

Her is a Link to the petition so fellow taffers plase SIGN UP

EDIT: a link to the thread on TTLG.com